NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Awesome job!

I quite enjoyed this one. The animation is really great in every scene and the voice acting was hilarious, but some of the jokes in there were a little overused (i.e. the Starfox crew's bickering). I believe this fits in perfectly with the other two, and I hope to see more later on. :)

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Wow

That was awesome! I literally laughed outloud at the Sonichu reference! Great job!

beat it with wario beat it with wario

It's Okay.

The animation was pretty good for a first timer. I thought the idea wasalso good, but the white background was a bit boring. You should practice a little more, and possibly make a sequel.

warioman728 responds:

O.K. i added a background but it was hard because i had to make the BG in the layer of the tweens and every thing else

Seven's Second Adventure Seven's Second Adventure

Pretty Nice.

I beat the game in about 45 minutes. It was fun to play, and the music choices seemed perfect. Also a good time killer. The only problem I really had was that I thought you move to slow. Other than that, a great game overall.

Magical-Zorse responds:

it usually takes around 7-10 minutes

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Wow...

Ugh... this game is Fcuked up! I can't stop playing! LOL

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Sweet!

A very addictive combination of SM64, SMS, SMG, and Yoshi's Island. Awesome!

Gasbag Gasbag

Pretty nice

In greenday terms, it sounds like Kerplunk. I really like it. And your voice is like a mix of Tom Delonge and Dexter Holland. :)

=Crown of Leaves= =Crown of Leaves=

Zelda perhaps?

Maybe I'm just odd, but I can picture Toon Link running around chasing a butterfly (or something of that nature) through a forest with this song in the background :D. The loop also seems flawless. It's just simply great!

Hades responds:

Good to hear you liked it! :)

SMG2: Shroom Jump Galaxy SMG2: Shroom Jump Galaxy

Wow...

SMG's music kept me playing the game. Without the music, It would just seem boring. This song was like the wonderful music in the game. Well done.