NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Awesome job!

I quite enjoyed this one. The animation is really great in every scene and the voice acting was hilarious, but some of the jokes in there were a little overused (i.e. the Starfox crew's bickering). I believe this fits in perfectly with the other two, and I hope to see more later on. :)

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Wow

That was awesome! I literally laughed outloud at the Sonichu reference! Great job!

beat it with wario beat it with wario

It's Okay.

The animation was pretty good for a first timer. I thought the idea wasalso good, but the white background was a bit boring. You should practice a little more, and possibly make a sequel.

warioman728 responds:

O.K. i added a background but it was hard because i had to make the BG in the layer of the tweens and every thing else

Ninja Kid VS blue stick Ninja Kid VS blue stick

Yeah.

I laughed at about the midway point. The video was blurry, and animation was mediocre, but overall, I give a 6.

I'm Alive I'm Alive

Nice song.

I thought it was pretty good. The artwork is unique, and this animation is alright, but I agree with the guy below me; it's a bit repetitive. Other than that, I liked it.

The Love I'm Searching 4 The Love I'm Searching 4

Wow...

That was probably one of the best front-page flashes I've saw in a while. I like how your backgrounds were some elements of real pictures. The only thing I could probably say is that I got confused at which character was which, but other than that, this flash is amazing. Good work.

Skaijo responds:

I'll work on distinguishable characters in the future. It'll be the most valid and enjoyable thing to work on in the future. I appreciate the love!

party pooper party pooper

Nice

I thought it was funny, but you need to clean up your animation just a bit. Some sound effects would have made this movie even better. Other than that, you did well.

maxgrounds responds:

thanks

The Jump! The Jump!

Alright.

To be a first flash, this was much better than most others. The animation was smooth, with no pixels or gaps. Next time, you should add some sound effects and music to improve it even more. Very nice.

Halloween Night REMIX Halloween Night REMIX

Pretty nice.

You did great with the script and color scheme, but you need to work on the quality, which includes smoothing a bit more, and more fluid animation. BTW, great music choices. Overall, about a 3.5.

someplaceelse responds:

Thanks, The unsmothened lines were intentional, but I guess I could change it if it made the "quality better"

Ichigo VS Sonic Ichigo VS Sonic

Let's see...

Well, it was good (better sprite animation than I could do LOL) but on your next one, try to make it longer. Nice choice of music too. ^^